We create colourful decorations
from 16.09 to 16.12
Are you looking for an interesting way to spend an afternoon with your child? We have a proposition for you. Visit our Shopping Centre on selected Saturdays and take part in family creative workshops.
All children are welcome. We want the meetings to be inclusive and bring together people with different interests, abilities and nationalities.
During the meetings, participants will discover that everyday ecological choices are simple, and that seemingly useless items can be used to make unique, beautiful objects and decorations. The next classes will start on Saturday, September 16th.
Check out what we have prepared for you. Here is the class program:
- September 16th – Ecological organizer for school supplies
- September 30th – Artist is me – we learn to express creative ideas
- October 14th – Autumn in glass
- October 28th – String Art – we create paintings made of thread
- November 18th – Macrame
- December 2nd – Come to me, Santa Claus
- December 16th – Christmas decoration
Classes take place from 12.00 to 15.00 in the coworking office in the passage of our Shopping Centre.
The workshops will be conducted by instructors permanently cooperating with “Ludzik” Aid Foundation, which supports disabled children and youth and their families.
We invite you to come!